My Senior Year 2020

February 12, 2020

Halfway through senior year and it’s barely hitting me, my time in high school is coming to an end and a new chapter is about to start.

Senior year so far has been nice but also very hectic as well as expensive. We’ve had our last Friday night lights, our first last day of high school. This is definitely going to bed a very sad chapter to close.

Through out my four years of  high school, I’ve learned about myself and others. I’ve learned to not let little things get to you and to not stress so hard about things that are not worth stressing over. It took me almost four years to find the right friends and the right people to be around. It also took me about two years to get my act together and realize that bad grades are not going to take me far in life.

I’ve been molded now to not give up once I’m done with high school and go into the adult life. I’m nervous for what is to come in life, and I know I won’t be on my own. I’ll have my parents by my side, but I’m still nervous.

I’ve also realized that you have to motivate yourself and push yourself to do work and get good grades because no one else will do it for you. This senior class has some amazing people, and I know will all get some where in life.   We will all achieve great things if we just put our mind to it.

So cheers to class of 2020 this is our year, and I know we will have a great one.

PawPrint • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All PawPrint Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *