Get Ready For Sadies!

Angelina Valencia, Reporter

UPDATE:  This event has been cancelled.

On March 11th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm Los Banos High School will be hosting Sadie Hawkins in the Tiger Gym and Quad. The roles are reversed at Sadies, girls must ask the guys! Los Banos has taken their own spin on it and has made Sadies a night out for students to be able to hangout and enjoy the activities they have come up with.

The Sadie Hawkins Night Out will consists of an obstacle course, a velcro wall, giant cup pong, bowling, chancla toss, ball shooter, tic tac toe, and giant jenga! They will also have snacks for students such as popcorn, hot chocolate, chips, and candy. Before you attempt purchasing a bundle, a wavier is required. As of tickets, there are bundles you can purchase that give you access to certain activities. Don’t be shy and come out to support Los Banos High School while having a good time hanging out.

The list of bundles are Bundle 1: $28 (wristband for 3 bigger attractions and 10 tickets to the concessions stand), Bundle 2: $23 (wristband for 3 bigger attractions and 5 tickets to the concessions stand), Bundle 3: $13 (admission to movie and yard/ S’mores cupcake). Each bundle will include: admission to movie, yard games, and S’mores cupcakes. Tickets are located on the webstore. Contact ASB or Mrs. Sagouspe for any further questions.