Seniors to share college choices

Scout Gutierrez, Reporter

Seniors….do you know where you are going to college yet?  Or are you accepting to a military or a trade school? If so, PawPrint wants to know!

As seniors head into their last few weeks of senior year, our PawPrint Newpaper advisor, Mrs. McCullough starts to collect seniors’ information of where they are going for college. A Google form will be posted in the Class 2023 classroom by the end of April. Seniors will need to respond to this to be included in the PawPrint Newspaper, Admission Accomplished series.  The senior’s name, picture, college choice, and major will be featured in the newspaper and as a slide for Scholarship Night.  Students who submit their information will be informed when their submission is published. Submissions will be accepted and published until June 1.

A couple of our seniors share their choices for college after graduation. Sierra Rocha, Jonathan Padilla, and Jayson Erratchu have decided to go straight into a four year.

Sierra Rocha:

Q: Where are you going to college?

A: CSU Monterey Bay

Q: What are you planning to do with the degree you earn from college?

A: I plan to further my education by getting a masters degree after my bachelor, and work as a drug addiction counselor or social worker.

Jonathan Padilla:

Q: Where are you going to college?

A: I am currently between Sac State and UC Santa Cruz.

A: I want to major in communications and minor in Latin American studies. I want to do something that involves disenfranchised communities, something related to social services.

Jayson Erratchu:

Q: Where are you going to college?

A: CSU Monterey Bay

A: I want to be an Elementary/High School Teacher

This is only the beginning of great news for our graduating seniors.  Seniors will start making college/career choices soon.  Seniors remember to fill out the form in Class 2023 Google classroom to be featured in the PawPrint Newspaper with your college and major.  Here is the link:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iFt-rJEMHWECF1RNunU_GpaauciYFNfKuHvFyfS1V8k/edit