Two Club Opportunities Available

Game On Club Offers Traditional Board Games and Students Needed for GSA Club

Two Club Opportunities Available

Ian Jordan, Staff Reporter

The Game On Club is a place where anyone interested in making friends or playing board games can come and have fun. The Game On Club will start meeting every Friday after school starting second semester in room 37.

Currently, Ms. Davidson is taking college courses Friday nights, so the only time the club can meet is at lunchtime. Ms. Davidson said, “Anyone can come in at lunch to socialize, make friends, or play whatever board game they please.”

The club has a large variety of board games for all different kinds of players. Some of the games include Clue, Scrabble, and Connect 4. The club is always looking for new members and new games to play, so feel free to just show up. Ms. Davidson said that anyone is welcome to come whenever they want with no commitments. If you show up often enough and want to keep coming, then Ms. Davidson can add you to the official roster of club members.

Gay Straight Alliance

The Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) is looking for new members to join. Ms. Davidson was suppose to start doing club activities at the start of the year but only a handful of students showed up. Unfortunately, this prevented Ms. Davidson from continuing doing the club activities altogether. Although, she has said that if enough students get together, she will consider to start doing the club again. Go to Room 37 and sign up!