Lunch Topic: Habit Burger and Grill

Dezare Lozano, Staff Reporter

Last month, Blaze Pizza was the hype of October, opening and attracting many students, residents of Los Banos and even visitors that happen to pass by on the Pacheco Highway.  This week, we are celebrating the opening of the bay area known burger parlor, Habit.

Located on 1335 W Pacheco Blvd, The Habit Burger Grill is right next to Blaze Pizza with a new drive through to speed up the orders that they get daily. But, it is next to Blaze Pizza, which means that it will take a while to get across town and back to school in time.

“I thought it was pretty okay,” says Mrs. Sandoval, a Spanish 1 and 3 teacher. “They’re pretty expensive though, but their fries are really good.”

Hannah Padron also agrees with Mrs. Sandoval on the fries. “Their fries are good, but the ones that are in the Bay area are way better.”

The Habit sells many types of burgers ranging from Charburgers to the Santa Barbara Char. They also sell sandwiches and salads, with many choices of both. For kids, they have kid menus and also homemade frozen treats for a dessert. Their fries also spice it up with Green Bean fried fries! Try it!

Of course, it is a matter of opinion, so it means that you should try it yourself for your own thoughts about their burgers and fries. The other Habit Burger and Grills in Monterey and Santa Cruz are more high class and a bit better, but we should be lucky over all that we have a new place here in our small Los Banos town. Give the Habit a try and see for yourself if it’s worth your money and your time.