Board Game Club Entertains Students

Dezare Lozano, Staff Reporter

Board Game club, a club that isn’t mostly known here in Los Banos High School, is hosted by David Flores and club adviser, Ms. Davidson. Located in room 37, Board Game club is full of friendly faces and positive vibes.

“I made the Board Game club in my junior year, roughly a year ago,” says David Flores, a senior and the president of the club. “I’m always here every Friday after school and I’m greeted with my friends and a loyal Vice President.” Flores starts the club roughly around 3 p.m. and the activities end around 8 or 9 p.m. He states he will still be attending the meetings every Friday after school even after his graduation. His loyalty stays with the club.

His vice president and friend, Amber Leon, a senior, says the same thing. “I believe the club is friendly and outgoing!” She continues saying, “Sadly, we are very confused with Gaming Club and it can attract other students who can be disappointed to find that we don’t have video games.” She also plans to attend the club meetings even after graduation with Flores to reunite with her younger friends.

Denise Cornejo, another senior and friend of the two founders, agrees that Board Game Club is a “Great club and an amazing way to spend time after school.”

Ms. Davidson, the club adviser, couldn’t agree more saying, “The Board Game Club lets me keep in touch with students and friends, plus it’s an amazing way to buy time when I’m busy after school. I love seeing the teenagers play and compete against each other.”

Board Games that are commonly seen there are your typical home games, but the Board Game club makes sure that your typical house games won’t be so boring or unmotivational! With competitive players and many different strategy games, interested students will surely have fun in Room 37.

Attend the club and make new friends today in the Board Game Club, every Friday after school starting at 3 p.m.