LBHS Choirs’ Upcoming Holiday Events

Arianna Ramirez, Staff Reporter

The Los Banos High School Chamber Singers, A Cappella, and Concert Choir students have been busier than bees this fall preparing for their events coming up in December. They have worked hard to prepare a tremendous set of material including selections such as “Do You Hear What I Hear?,” “The First Noel” and all your favorite holiday classics.

The choirs have a full weekend ahead of them. They will be performing their “Holiday Celebration” program, this Friday at the end of the Christmas Parade along with Mr. Faria’s Creekside Junior High concert choir to help light the town’s Christmas tree.

This Saturday, the Chamber Singers and A Cappella Choir will reprise their “Holiday Celebration,” music as well as individual pieces, and a collection named “Christmas Finale.” They perform at 11:00 am for the Makers Market hosted at the Ted Falasco Arts Centre, 1105 5th St, downtown Los Banos. The performance is open to the public and will run about an hour and a half.

The choirs will sing the same material at their second concert of the year on December 13th and will be held in the MPB on campus at 7:00.

Mr. Faria and his students put in time everyday to be their very best and it shows at every single one of their performances. Please come and enjoy the music that we so dearly love to create.  It will help you get into the holiday spirit.